Thanks to Beauty in Real Life for tagging us! Here’s the dealio:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
6. Once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.–we share six quirkie things about us and then tag 6 other bloggers.
Since there are two of us writing this blog, we figured we would point out each other’s quirks. Who is better qualified to know these things than your BF of 20+ years, after all?
1. You know her as a redhead; but she’s a natural blonde– and it’s beautiful.
2. She’s a bubbleholic. She was the only kid in grade school who drank Perrier. Not only does she still take her l’eau avec gas, she’s a big-time champagne junkie. Gotta love the girl in the group who orders the $30 glass of champagne.
3. Annie has no modesty. I’m talking about bending over naked in a hotel room full of women to apply her sunscreen.
4. She had the messiest room growing up of all our friends, now she’s totally organized. What happened and where do I sign up?
5. This woman would do anything to prolong a blowout– even avoiding a head massage during a facial.
6. Josh Groban’s music makes her sleep like a baby.
1. Inevitably after she eats, Hope gets something stuck in her front two teeth. She’ll smile so you can laugh at her.
2. She can’t leave the house/hotel room without a perfect mani! When we were in Phoenix, we were late for our dinner reservation and she still took the time to fix a chip before she would go out. Her nails did look good, though!
3. She looks really hot in a red bikini—just ask the guys at the Ritz Carlton South Beach pool.
4. She’s a pro at getting into clubs, velvet rope and long line or no. I think it helps that she’s tall.
5. She had astuffed doll when we were growing up.
6. Her daughter Olivia thinks I look younger, even though I’m 7 months older. Thanks, Livi!