Think you have what it takes to concoct a Champagne cocktails for Hollywood’s A-List? Moet & Chandon is asking fans to channel their inner bartenders and create a drink that will be served at the Governor’s Ball—the official after-party to the Oscar’s.
Judges include renowned mixologist and cocktail writer, Lindsay Nader; Moët & Chandon USA’s Vice President and luxury goods expert, Ludovic du Plessis; Oscar-nominated costume designer and chair of the Academy’s Governors Ball, Jeffrey Kurland; and chef, food writer and host of the Cooking Chanel’s FoodCrafters, Aida Mollenkamp.
Here’s the really good part. The creator of the winning cocktail and his/her guest receive:
- a three-night stay at a Marriot hotel
- roundtrip airfare on United Airlines
- tickets to the Governors Ball Preview Event
- red carpet bleacher seats at the Fan Experience Red Carpet Arrival and Viewing Party on Oscar Sunday
- access to the official Oscar viewing party at El Capitan
For more details, click here.