Celebrity stylist and Herbal Essences spokesperson Charles Baker Strahan combined one of the hottest ongoing trend, braids, with a Bohemian-style updo when he created the Honey Bun as seen on Nicole Scherzinger. To recreate the look yourself:
- Wash hair with Herbal Essences Honey, I’m Strong Shampoo and Conditioner. If you’re hair is thick or coarse, finish with Honey, I’m Strong Rinse Out Treatment.
- Create a ponytail that sits high on hte crown of your head. Separate the ponytail into three sections and tease each section of the hair at the root for more volume.
- Loosely braid the ponytail, keeping the sections full and secure at the end with an elastic.
- Create a bun with the braid by wrapping it around itself.
- Use bobby pins to secure the bun in place, tuck in in any loose pieces.
- Finish with a headband or barrette.